Monday, May 29, 2006

Our Wedding - February 11th 2006

Cameron (best man for me) and I


Mum and dad with the married couple.

Mum and Dad

Richard and Amanda Thayer

This is a picture from our wedding in Australia earlier this year!
We got married in February this year at Ermes Estate Winery, a beautiful winery in Moorooduc, Victoria, Australia.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Yay!! Good luck with your blogging, I warn you, it's addictive!

11:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda - I can't believe your f***ing married - god on yer girrrrrrrrrrl. When you mentioned you like him ....

4:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er good not god

4:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh not Bad Amanda,
Good Pics. If I can get Lorraine near an PC that has internet I'll show her. I bet u r sweltering in the unusually Melbourne style summer days.. No Sunbaking in Hyde Park now Ya Hear!!

2:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT THE ? I'm speachless, congrats love lorraine

6:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home