Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Our Beanie



So here's some news-we are pregnant!! And here's our 12 week and 3 day scan. All very exciting really. We have a further scan on the 17th of January which is the 20 week one then if required we may have another only if it's sitting the wrong way like I was!!

So anyway it has 2 hands and arms and 2 feet and legs and a heart and a bladder and stomach all where they are supposed to be. It is also a little bigger than average which I hope means nothing as I want to give birth to a small child not a big boof!!

It is now real! And now pretty scary. But exciting all at the same time. So until next entry keep smiling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous news

5:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY EXCITING love Cam

6:28 am  
Blogger Anna said...

Hello Beanie!!!

9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home