23 Weeks and counting!
Well now we are at 23 weeks. We had our scan and everything is fine all normal and within normal ranges. BUT the baby is in the 97th percentile for leg length, head and tummy meaurements, which means a rather large baby!! Oh joy, think I may just stop eating for a few weeks to shrink it back down to a smaller size.
Our picture is of poor quality so I wont post it as you can't see definition. I will send a hard copy to Jan and John though.
So we have loads of movements going on in my tummy and I must say curry is not really the baby's favorite choice of food. It seems to move around a hell of a lot after I have eaten a particularly spicy curry.
It has to be one of the most amazing things feeling the baby move inside. I am really enjoying being pregnant now. I have started Yoga once a week which is a bonus. It helps my back no end!! I am going with a girl I met through another friend over here Sarah who has just given birth to Poppy on the 10th of January. Sam is the girl I am doing Yoga with and she is 30 weeks pregnant and completely baffled by all the information she is receiving at present. Sometimes being a nurse has it's advantages and sometimes I just don't know!!
So anyway there's not too much to report from here, we seem to be plodding along but the time is going faster now. I only have 13 weeks until I finish up at work and mum is coming over in June to spend time with Rich and I and of course the new addition to ur lives!!!
We ordered our pram yesterday which is a relief. So we are now pretty much orgainised. Really looking forward to finally meeting our baby in may or june.
So until next time
Keep smiling
xxx
Our picture is of poor quality so I wont post it as you can't see definition. I will send a hard copy to Jan and John though.
So we have loads of movements going on in my tummy and I must say curry is not really the baby's favorite choice of food. It seems to move around a hell of a lot after I have eaten a particularly spicy curry.
It has to be one of the most amazing things feeling the baby move inside. I am really enjoying being pregnant now. I have started Yoga once a week which is a bonus. It helps my back no end!! I am going with a girl I met through another friend over here Sarah who has just given birth to Poppy on the 10th of January. Sam is the girl I am doing Yoga with and she is 30 weeks pregnant and completely baffled by all the information she is receiving at present. Sometimes being a nurse has it's advantages and sometimes I just don't know!!
So anyway there's not too much to report from here, we seem to be plodding along but the time is going faster now. I only have 13 weeks until I finish up at work and mum is coming over in June to spend time with Rich and I and of course the new addition to ur lives!!!
We ordered our pram yesterday which is a relief. So we are now pretty much orgainised. Really looking forward to finally meeting our baby in may or june.
So until next time
Keep smiling
xxx

4 Comments:
I still can't believe YOU are having a baby! Hang on....I still can't believe that I have had TWO!!!! Who would have thought us two crusty cows would be reproducing?!
Actually it would have been a damn shame if I hadn't had babies as they were always going to be gorgeous!
Love, so excited for you...as you can see from my latest newsletter from the terrible two, the early years are the good ones...Man, am I struggling! Spend most of my days alone sitting on the fence between smothering them with kisses or smothering them with a pillow!
But, so proud of you and would love to see some pics of you preggers... I personally didn't allow anyone to so much as point a camera in my direction whilst pregnant as I wanted no permanent reminder of what a human heffer looked like! Keep me updated with your progress and I'll remind you of all the little pearls of wisdom that you gave to me when I was about 10 days out from due date and having major panic attacks! It's a piece of cake - really!...of course that is only if you remember that epidurals are your very best friend!
Glad all is well sweetie and look forward to hearing from you again.
love your cuz x
Thanks for your blogg! can not believe 23 weeks!!Iwas wondering how the pregency was going for the pair of you!!
From my memory the pregnancy was the easiest bit.......:)Amanda can you believe my eldest is 14 on Monday?Still remember the birth like it was yesterday....
Tell your friend ignorance is bliss sometimes & too much knowledge scares you silly!!
Yay!! Keep up the info!
Hi Dog. 23 weeks WOW. Do you know I know what your baby looks like. Scarry huh. So happy for you and you look great. (With your clothes on)! Mike's sister just had a baby in Honkers and called her Baci. Please do something normal. Our 2 are mad and growing like mushrooms, and I'm still wondering what it feels like to sleep past 6 or 7 in the morning. Please get lots of sleep now because this is your last chance for at least 10 years. Cheers. Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home