33 1/2 weeks
Well no photo's this week, but, we do need to take some as I feel I am rather large!!
All is well, and we have an extremely busy baby. There must be so much to do inside my tummy! It feels like the bean is spring cleaning. I must say when he gets the hiccups it's quite a bizzare sensation too!
I have started maternity leave a little earlier than most people as I was completely shattered most nights when I got home from work. All very lovely to get home have dinner then a shower then bed, then get up go to work and do it all again. I will miss work but I do have so much to do around the house before the arrival. I need to completely spring clean and make sure we are spotless. Our house is soooooo old and dusty and it feels like you need to dust an hoover constantly to keep some order.
Anyway enough moaning. I am off to walk around the Common and get this baby in the right head down postion. He has decided that laying across my belly is a lot better than head down. Oh well!!
Bye for now
xxx
All is well, and we have an extremely busy baby. There must be so much to do inside my tummy! It feels like the bean is spring cleaning. I must say when he gets the hiccups it's quite a bizzare sensation too!
I have started maternity leave a little earlier than most people as I was completely shattered most nights when I got home from work. All very lovely to get home have dinner then a shower then bed, then get up go to work and do it all again. I will miss work but I do have so much to do around the house before the arrival. I need to completely spring clean and make sure we are spotless. Our house is soooooo old and dusty and it feels like you need to dust an hoover constantly to keep some order.
Anyway enough moaning. I am off to walk around the Common and get this baby in the right head down postion. He has decided that laying across my belly is a lot better than head down. Oh well!!
Bye for now
xxx

1 Comments:
Yay!! Seems like forever since I've seen you, I bet you are HUGE!!
Post a Comment
<< Home