36 weeks and 5 days
Well hello there! I had my ante natal appointment today and all went extremely well. No sign of our little bean as yet but all is going according to plan. I measured at the correct measurements so not a huge baby as we anticipated a few weeks ago. Blood pressure fine, my blood tests were all ok especially my iron and glucose levels. So all a text book pregnancy so far.
I have a GP appointment next week as now I see the midwife one fortnight and then GP on the other fornight. So I'll see the midwife again just before my estimated due date if, we haven't already got a new baby by then.
So anyway I'll get Richard to take a photo and post it over the weekend.
Until then keep smiling
xxx
I have a GP appointment next week as now I see the midwife one fortnight and then GP on the other fornight. So I'll see the midwife again just before my estimated due date if, we haven't already got a new baby by then.
So anyway I'll get Richard to take a photo and post it over the weekend.
Until then keep smiling
xxx

2 Comments:
The little bean is not so little any more! Wont be long now!
Come on pop it out already. lots of love Cam (little bro)
Post a Comment
<< Home