Five weeks on!!!
Well it's nearly 5 weeks since Flynn was born and I can't believe how time has flown. It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant and wondering how much longer I would have to wait to meet this little man. Now I have met him I want time to stand still. He has grown so much and is changing every day. My whole world has changed and all I seem to be able to focus on is feeding sleeping and wondering when the next feed is happening. I'm lucky if I get out for a walk a day and I find just spending a little time on the internet time consuming as I have to leave it to see to my son when he calls!!
It's Richard's birthday today and we are going out for dinner this evening. My mum is babysitting for us which is lovely so we get some time for ourselves. Mind you leaving our baby will be very hard!!
So I will sign off now as I am being summoned!! Busy busy busy!! But loving it and I wouldn;t change it for the world. He is just perfect!!
It's Richard's birthday today and we are going out for dinner this evening. My mum is babysitting for us which is lovely so we get some time for ourselves. Mind you leaving our baby will be very hard!!
So I will sign off now as I am being summoned!! Busy busy busy!! But loving it and I wouldn;t change it for the world. He is just perfect!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home