Monday, June 04, 2007

Introducing Flynn John Thayer



Well here we are born 26th May at 0513hrs by Cesarean Section after a rather long labour.


Today I am 9 days old and thriving!! Mummy and Daddy are very tired today as I am keeping them on their toes with my feeding regieme.


My Nanny (Richard's Mum) is being a star and cleaning and feeding mummy and daddy to keep their strength up.


It is tough being a newborn, people want to take you photo all the time and give you cuddles and just stare at you. It's great!!


So it's a little hello today as mummy needs a sleep while I am sleeping so until next time.


big kisses Flynn


5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Yay!!!

Well done Mummy for getting the blog up!!

And, for those who are in Australia, he really IS that cute!!

5:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very big congratulations to you both. hope you are all doing well.
michelle (malta) x

7:47 pm  
Blogger Amanda, Flynn and Richard said...

Hello Michelle,

How are you going? I don't have your email address. Hope you are enjoying your work

xxx

4:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new email: michv73@yahoo.com.au

heading back to melbourne early september - island life has lost its novelty!

keep in touch
michelle x

6:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful boy.Sandy

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home